Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Old Stuff Re-Visited

Well I was talking to a friend the other day about some photography stuff, and we were talking about taking pictures using HDR techniques and some of the neat effect you can get with it, but also some of the ways it can be overdone. Well I told him that I hadn't actually done any actual pictures using that technique with my camera yet, but that I had tried to imitate the actual technique with some photos that I had taken a little while back, so here are a few that I think turned out ok.

This was taken up in Midway in the fall a couple of years ago


This was taken up in Bryce Canyon on a cloudy day


This was taken in New York City


This was taken in Brazil (Brasil for those who know the right way to spell it)at Foz de Iguacu

No comments: